The Research Management Group is the central resource at and expert partner on research administration at the School, providing support and oversight of sponsored projects.
The Funding Information Resources page includes:
- recent funding opportunities
- searchable databases of internal and extramural funding availability
- principal investigatorship eligibility and waiver policy
- postdoctoral fellowships
- other resources for researchers
- To be added to the Internal Stanford University Email Funding Opportunity Announcements for upcoming NIH & Foundation funding opportunities (Stanford faculty and staff only), contact Jeanne Heschele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding your RPM - Your department will have a Research Process Manager, who is the institutional representative for sponsored projects and manages the proposal process with you.
The Roles and Responsibilities page explains:
- the responsibilties of various individuals and groups involved with research, from Principal Investigators to Departments, Institutes, and School and University offices
- the grants and contracts proposal and award process
- supplemental roles and responsibilities having to do with agreements between Stanford and the Veterans Affairs Veterans Affairs (VA) and Palo Alto Institute for Research and Education (PAIRE), with clinical trials, or with fellowships.