Information and Technology
- Personal computing – how to choose and buy a computer, desktop support, mobile devices, recommended software, wireless and network acess, and how to access clinical applications and data on a hospital system from a School of Medicine computer.
- Lane Library Services – peer-reviewed journals, books, clinical portal and search, bioresearch portal and search, and more.
- Infrastructure Services will tell you how to set up your desk phone and mobile phone, access voicemail, use networks and wireless, do web conferences and web video, information security etc.
- IRT’s Research Support technology and tools: examples include Clinical Trials registry, HIPAA-compliant online survey tool, biospecimen registry.
- The online help ticket submission system, HelpSU, for help with technology problems at the School or the hospitals.
- Stanford Answers (an online knowledge-base of answers to Stanford computing/IT questions)
- Windows and Mac support.