Wellness Workshops for Worksites
Wellness on Wheels for Worksites
HIP brings wellness workshops to your location via Wellness on Wheels - WoW. Many of the Healthy Living classes that are offered each quarter by HIP can be brought to your worksite. Email Soowon Kim to learn more about this service. Download a pdf of possible classes.
We bring classes and workshops in a variety of topics, including:
· Nutrition / Weight Management (Fiber Focus; Eating with Intent; Weight Management: Getting Your Feet Wet, etc.)
· Stress Management / Resiliency (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction; Intro to CARES, Breathe to Relax, etc.)
· Wellness at Work (Unwind at Your Desk; Back Relief, etc.)
· Wellness-Infused Team Training (Strength Finder; Positivity in the Workplace, etc.)
· Disease Prevention and Management (Pre-diabetes; Cholesterol Management; Osteoporosis, etc.)
· Health Enrichment (Self-care; Time Management for Less Stress and More Joy, etc.)
· Environmental Health (Bike Skills, Alternative Transportation, Recycling 201, etc.)
These classes and workshops can be arranged for your worksite. Here is some additional information:
· There is no minimum enrollment requirement
· Class/workshop duration and time can be arranged as desired
· Class/workshop fee is $350 per hour (rate per hour may decrease for longer classes/workshops). Material fees may apply.
Please note that it may take up to several weeks to bring a class/workshop to you, depending on your needs and instructor availability.
To request a WoW class/workshop, please complete the Form.
Questions? Contact Soowon Kim
If you are a Stanford Department requesting a class/workshop, please go to our Wellness on Wheels page.