Wellness Workshops for Worksites
Wellness on Wheels for Worksites
HIP brings wellness workshops to your location via Wellness on Wheels - WoW. Many of the Healthy Living classes that are offered each quarter by HIP can be brought to your worksite. Email Soowon Kim to learn more about this service.
We bring classes and workshops in a variety of topics, including:
· Nutrition / Weight Management (Fiber Focus; Eating with Intent; Weight Management: Getting Your Feet Wet, etc.)
· Stress Management / Resiliency (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction; Intro to CARES, Breathe to Relax, etc.)
· Wellness at Work (Unwind at Your Desk; Back Relief, etc.)
· Wellness-Infused Team Training (Strength Finder; Positivity in the Workplace, etc.)
· Disease Prevention and Management (Pre-diabetes; Cholesterol Management; Osteoporosis, etc.)
· Health Enrichment (Self-care; Time Management for Less Stress and More Joy, etc.)
· Environmental Health (Bike Skills, Alternative Transportation, Recycling 201, etc.)
These classes and workshops can be arranged for your worksite. Here is some additional information:
· There is no minimum enrollment requirement
· Class/workshop duration and time can be arranged as desired
· Class/workshop fee is $350 per hour (rate per hour may decrease for longer classes/workshops). Material fees may apply.
Please note that it may take up to several weeks to bring a class/workshop to you, depending on your needs and instructor availability.
To request a WoW class/workshop, please complete the Form.
Questions? Contact Soowon Kim
If you are a Stanford Department requesting a class/workshop, please go to our Wellness on Wheels page.