The Stanford Medical Scholars Research Program supports medical student research, both locally and off-site. Students carry out research in an academic setting under the direction of faculty members at the medical school, hospital and clinics, and throughout the University.
- Research Fellowships: support for proposed and ongoing research
- Clinical Experience: mentorship programs, cross-cultural health care
- Awards: recognition for completed work (e.g. paper, presentation, academic achievement)
- Travel: funds for travel to participate in scientific meetings
- Symposia: scientific meetings that encourage medical student participation