Summary of Fees
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $95, which is sent with the application. if accepted, there will be a program fee of $4995.
- Payments can only be made using check.
- There will be an on-campus housing option for both minors and those over 18 years of age. The housing fee is $2300 and includes three meals per day.
We offer partial or full scholarships to students from underprivileged backgrounds who show academic excellence and keen interest in the field of medicine.
To apply for a scholarship, the student must complete the Stanford CSI application, including the financial aid essay, and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the Federal Government. Please visit http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/trio/incomelevels.html
- Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from low-income families.
A request from high school principal, high school counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader that explains a student’s financial need.
Scholarship/Financial aid requests must be submitted within the application. If accepted, students must provide parents' previous two years federal and state tax returns for review. Scholarship funds are very limited, and we want as many students to have access to our program as possible. Please do not apply for scholarships unless you are truly in financial need and meet one of the above criteria.