Project requests are used for the initiation of a new facilities project that involves remodeling, renovations and construction for spaces that you already occupy. If you are requesting new space, you must complete the Space Request Form. Before submitting a project request, you should discuss the project and funding with your Director of Finance and Administration (DFA).
Project Request Process
- Submit Project Request via the work order system
- Select “Project” in the type of work section.
- Remember to include a PTA on the request. The PTA will not be charged unless the Project Manager/Coordinator notifies you to confirm cost and PTA to charge.
- Every Tuesday, the project request is reviewed by a OFPM committee and if approved, a Project Manager/Coordinator will be assigned.
- The Project Manager or Project Coordinator will contact the requestor to start the project.
- If you are not contacted by the Project Manager/Coordinator within two weeks of entry, please contact the OFPM main line at 650-725-3926.