Ask for Help on AEM
To get the best help, please submit a Help Desk ticket. This allows us to track common issues, report system bugs, and provide consistent troubleshooting information with our responses.
To receive the fastest help, provide the following information:
- Website name - Allows the Help Desk to find it in the system. We have hundreds of sites and grow in number every week!
- URL of the page in the authoring environment or the public URL if seen there.
- Template used for the issue seen (Everest Main, McKinley 2 Column, etc.)
- Specific issue being reported (issue with a component and what is being experienced, problem with permissions, video issue, problem with the DAM, slow pages when editing, questions about best practices or how to use something, etc.)
- Where is the issue seen? - Public site or just within the authoring environment.
- Screenshots of the issue if you can provide them.
- Any other facts that can help to quickly troubleshoot the issue or problem. The more information provided the quicker the resolution. Less information means added follow up and a slower turnaround time to resolve the problem.